Thursday 2 April 2015

WrestleMania 31 Review

Where to do I begin!? What a show. The "Show Of Shows" definitely lived up to it's nickname.

Given the amount of reviews, blogs, vlogs, podcasts, tweets and dirtsheets coverage I;ll stay fairly light with this one and just give you my fav bits.



Match of Mania - Brock Lesnar v Roman Reigns
Much more brutal than I imagined, a great brawl which had the most perfect of endings - Long reign King Seth!

Spot of Mania - I.C Title match
Dean Ambrose is thrown to the outside by Luke Harper - This legitimately looked like Ambrose broke his neck!
If there's any call for the Hardcore title to be brought back, these two guys could totalyl do it.

Entrance of Mania - Rusev!!
A F**KING TANK. <the end>

The only problem I had was Big Slow winning the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Can't they come up with a shorter name for that?)
Yes, I get that he is a 'Giant' and should win it - but why didn't they give him it the first time?
Fair play to Mizdow though - they booked it perfectly in that respect and have me wanting SO MUCH for him to succeed. Looking forward to the coming weeks.

Final thoughts;
It's all good and well creating an amazing WrestleMania, and having the results go the right way - but it needs work afterwards in the following weeks, mainly the next two Raw's after the #RawAfterMania to continue these storylines.





















WrestleMania 31 Rating - 9/10

Huxy

No comments:

Post a Comment